[Air-L] Financial Psychology of Worry and Women

Ricciardi, Victor victor.ricciardi at kysu.edu
Sun Feb 24 03:25:10 PST 2008

I thought this group would enjoy reading my new working paper on negative emotion and money management since it provides an interdisciplinary perspective. The paper is entitled “The Financial Psychology of Worry and Women.”

The abstract of the paper is available at:

Also, if you scroll down the webpage you can download a PDF file of the paper.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

All the best,

Vic Ricciardi

Contact information:

Victor Ricciardi
Assistant Professor of Finance
Kentucky State University

SSRN Coordinator: Behavioral & Experimental Research
The Social Science Research Network at www.ssrn.com

Work# (502) 597-6284
victor.ricciardi at kysu.edu

Electronic copies of my papers are available from my author page at the SSRN Electronic Library at:
http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/cf_dev/AbsByAuth.cfm?per_id=262799

Editor, SSRN Behavioral & Experimental Finance Journal:
http://www.ssrn.com/update/fen/fen_behav-exper-fin.html

Social Science Electronic Publishing, Inc. (SSEP)

See our web pages at:

Home Page: http://www.ssrn.com
Electronic Library: http://papers.ssrn.com
Browse SSRN Electronic Library: http://ssrn.com/browse