[Air-L] [Comtech] Communities of Practice: Creating Learning Environments for Educators (fwd)

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Sun Feb 24 08:17:00 PST 2008

fyi
 Barry Wellman
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 16:06:21 +0000
From: Chris Kimble <kimble at cs.york.ac.uk>
To: comtech at fit.fraunhofer.de
Subject: [Comtech] Communities of Practice: Creating Learning Environments
    for Educators

Dear all,
It is with great relief that I can finally announce that both volumes of
the book Paul Hildreth and I have been working on for so long -
Communities of Practice: Creating Learning Environments for Educators -
has finally been published.  There were a few problems with the ISBN
numbers for the individual volumes, which have now been solved.

The full details of both volumes of the book, *with new ISBN numbers*,
are available from:

http://www.chris-kimble.com/CLEE/index.html

This site includes the full text of the introductory chapters to both
volumes + abstracts and author biographies for the remaining chapters.
The links to the ISBN numbers at the top of each page go to Amazon.co.uk
and take you to either the individual volumes or the two-volume set; the
link to the publisher's web site however only gives the option of buying
a two volume set).

--
Chris Kimble
Chair of Board of Studies