[Air-L] Instrument help: eveluate user's perception of online community

Ke, Nan nke3 at uic.edu
Mon Mar 3 12:36:59 PST 2008

Hello everyone!

My name is Nan and I'm kind of a newbie to the Internet research~~~I'm
currently working on a topic about ethnic online communities and have been
searching for a reliable questionnaire/scale evaluating people's general
perception/attitude towards certain online communities (ethnic community
in my case). I've been looking at some related articles but found most
studies are very case-specific and develop their own instruments, with
little cross-citing on the instrument part.

Has anyone had done similar surveys evaluating user's attitude/perception
before? could you please tell me where can I find such a well-cited
instrument evaluating user's general attitudes towards online community?
Or Which journals/books should I look at?

Thanks a lot and wish you all have a nice week!!!

Best,

Nan Ke

--
Nan Ke