March 2008 Archives by thread
Starting: Sat Mar 1 13:26:33 PST 2008
Ending: Mon Mar 31 23:47:42 PDT 2008
- [Air-L] Final goodbye for early web icon
- [Air-L] Reminder - Gogimon Search Agent Beta Tesers
- [Air-L] Meeting in Illinois, May 08 - "decolonized methodologies"
Denise N. Rall
- [Air-L] Open Source and changing mode of productions in the third world
Denise N. Rall
- [Air-L] Companion to Digital Humanities
- [Air-L] Lessons in Second LIfe
- [Air-L] Invitation to 6th Annual Workshop on Open and User Innovation - HBS & MIT - August 4-6, 2008
Karim R. Lakhani
- [Air-L] Instrument help: eveluate user's perception of online community
- [Air-L] CFP - DIAC Demos, Workshops, and Exploratory Papers
- [Air-L] call for papers for a special issue on consumption and Web 2.0
davidgbeer at aol.com
- [Air-L] TVO The Agenda tonight
- [Air-L] Resources on On-Line Dating and SMS Language
- [Air-L] FW: 'Digital Ontario' A symposium Wednesday, March 5th, 2008 - Thursday, March 6th, 2008
- [Air-L] CFP: HICSS 42 : Social Networks and Virtual Worlds for Work, Learning, and Play
- [Air-L] IP/Gender 4/4/08
burkx006 at umn.edu
- [Air-L] Top ten web apps
- [Air-L] REMINDER> 15 March deadline for e-Research 08 conference in Oxford
Eric T. Meyer
- [Air-L] Politics: Web 2.0, Royal Holloway, University of London LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER
- [Air-L] TorontoStar: Facebook : The New Study Hall For The Wired Generation? Perhaps Not [:-(
- [Air-L] CODEWORK - Exploring relations between creative writing practices and
- [Air-L] IRBs
- [Air-L] "SCELC-Net: A Model Online Social Consortial Network" - The PPT
- [Air-L] Fw: avatar research ethics
- [Air-L] Use of Facebook for Library Instruction?
- [Air-L] book launch: 'Living on Cybermind' & 'Youth Online'
- [Air-L] LIVEcast today at Osgoode Prof David Lametti "Appreciating Depreciation (or how I learned to love s 22 of the Trademarks Act)
- [Air-L] "Society and Information Technology" in Second Life
- [Air-L] obama's 'web magic'
dtoews at uwindsor.ca
- [Air-L] Does MySpace have a drug-talk policy?
- [Air-L] A Wiki and Social Networking: The Perfect Combination!
- [Air-L] HICSS 42: Minitrack on Open Movements: FLOSS, Open Contents and Open Communities
- [Air-L] [CFP] Wikimania 2008: Call for Participation
- [Air-L] Taxonomy of Social Network Services
- [Air-L] Update from the AoIR Executive Committee - March, 2008 edition
- [Air-L] Using Wikipedia to Reenvision the Term Paper | Other Innovative Composition/Writing
- [Air-L] CFP- HICSS-42 (2009) - Digital Divide/s and Inclusion/s mini-track
- [Air-L] Wikipedia Writing Assignments
- [Air-L] Notice of Cybercitizen Conference - Queenstown, New Zealand
- [Air-L] video and audio material of video vortex 2 (amsterdam) now online
- [Air-L] New on ICT Guides
- [Air-L] FW: Call for Papers: ICTs & SD
- [Air-L] two instructor positions in film studies at the university of san francisco
David M Silver
- [Air-L] Book release - Telecom Policy in Canada]]
lshade at alcor.concordia.ca
- [Air-L] Research/Eval Fellow: Univ. of MN, Digital Media Center
- [Air-L] LivePresentation: Using Wikipedia to Reenvision the Term Paper | March 18th | Tuesday |
- [Air-L] CFP: mSociety 2008: The First International Conference on Mobile Society
- [Air-L] CFP: EURO mGOV 2008: The 3rd European Conference on Mobile Government
- [Air-L] First Call for HICSS: Mini-Track on E-Policy, Law, and Governance
- [Air-L] Science 2.0 / The-New-Networking-Nexus
- [Air-L] Social Science of the Internet course - Australian National University
- [Air-L] (no subject)
- [Air-L] Google "imperialism"
- [Air-L] NYTimes: How Much [Trust] ... Do You Have In Wikipedia Articles?
- [Air-L] (SCL: 5) [Web4lib] Wikis As Environments For Mitigating/Reducing Plagiarism?
- [Air-L] Internet Use in Public Universities
- [Air-L] a little help?
- [Air-L] Second Life/IRC presentation: Avatars Identity and the Expression of Disability
- [Air-L] Call for proposals & NET Institute conference on 4/18/08
burkx006 at umn.edu
- [Air-L] Ethics of in disiplines that do not traditionally seek IRB
- [Air-L] Online - Heidelberg Journal of Religions on the Internet" on the topic "Being Virtually Real? Virtual Worlds from a Cultural Studies' Perspective"
- [Air-L] Second CFP, Web_site Histories: Theories, Methods, Analysis
- [Air-L] Information, Communication & Society
- [Air-L] CFP: MindTrek Conference, 7-9 Oct 08, Finland
- [Air-L] FW: Markle Foundation Invite: Clay Shirky and "Here Comes Everybody"
- [Air-L] AV/PPT Now Available _Using Wikipedia to Reenvision the Term Paper_
- [Air-L] Reminder | Call for papers: ICT skills and economic opportunities for marginalized groups
- [Air-L] CFP: The Second International Workshop on Intercultural Collaboration
- [Air-L] ‘Placing Mobile Communications’ – 2nd call for papers/conference & special issue journal
- [Air-L] CBC: Ryerson-Facebook-Study-Group-Student Won't Be Expelled
- [Air-L] Professors on Facebook, MySpace, responding to RateMyProfessor
- [Air-L] The Open Scholar: Professors Are People Too
- [Air-L] Pronetos: The Social Network For Scholars
- [Air-L] Review comments please
bl506 at york.ac.uk
- [Air-L] Not Just Facebook: OnLine Social NetWorks Are EveryWhere
- [Air-L] Announcement - New Media & Society forum
- [Air-L] Teaching Anthropology 2.0 - Session at the 2008 AAA Conference
- [Air-L] CFP: eRulemaking at the Crossroads, v2.0 - A dg.o2008 Pre-Conference Workshop
- [Air-L] The Human Dimension of Sustainable Development
- [Air-L] Extended deadline | Call for papers: ICT skills and economic opportunities for marginalized groups
- [Air-L] Analyzing Interview Data
- [Air-L] Reminder: Tomorrow: Second Life/IRC presentation: Avatars Identity and the Expression of Disability
- [Air-L] People Are The Bioeconomy: Social Media For Engaged Information Conversations
- [Air-L] Book Announcement (Always On: Language in an Online and Mobile World) and Gratitude to AOIR
Naomi Susan Baron
- [Air-L] CfP: 2008 Global Internet Governance Academic Network Symposium, Hyderabad
- [Air-L] CFP -- Special Issue of IEEE Transactions on Professional Communication on "Examining the Information Economy"
- [Air-L] new reviews in cyberculture studies (april 2008)
David M Silver
- [Air-L] literature on advice seeking online?
Kris M. Markman
- [Air-L] April 1: Wiki Satire
- [Air-L] E-Health and Society: An Empirical Study of Catalonia
Francisco Lupiañez Villanueva
Last message date:
Mon Mar 31 23:47:42 PDT 2008
Archived on: Tue Jan 29 10:01:04 PST 2019
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).