[Air-L] LIVEcast today at Osgoode Prof David Lametti "Appreciating Depreciation (or how I learned to love s 22 of the Trademarks Act)

Giuseppina D'Agostino/osgoode GDAgostino at osgoode.yorku.ca
Mon Mar 10 06:55:30 PDT 2008

apologies for cross-postings

****

Dear all,

Please feel free to attend the following Osgoode Public PTTP lecture by
Prof David Lametti on “Appreciating Depreciation (or how I learned to love
s 22 of the Trademarks Act)” or tune into the LIVE webcast at 2.40 EST
today! Details below.

Many thanks,
Pina

****

Putting Theory to Practice
An International Speakers Series at Osgoode Hall Law School

in collaboration with the
CLPE COMPARATIVE RESEARCH IN LAW AND POLITICAL ECONOMY Network
(www.comparativeresearch.net)

is proud to invite Students and Faculty to attend a
PTTP Public Lecture by:

Professor David Lametti
McGill University, School of Law

“Appreciating Depreciation
(or how I learned to love s. 22 of the Trademarks Act)”

Monday, March 10, 2008, 2:40 - 4:00 in Room 220
4700 Keele Street
Osgoode Hall Law School, Toronto, Canada
Refreshments will be served.

LIVECAST:  please visit Osgoode Hall Law School mainpage
http://www.osgoode.yorku.ca/ under Events and Bulletins at 2.40. The talk
will be archived and available on the Osgoode website and at
www.ipilogue.ca

David Lametti is an Associate Professor of Law, McGill University, a
member of the Institute of Comparative Law, and of the Centre for
Intellectual Property Policy (CIPP). He teaches and writes in the areas of
Civil and Common law property, intellectual property and legal theory. His
most recent representative publications are “The Concept of Property:
Relations through Objects of Social Wealth”, found in the University of
Toronto Law Journal, and “Coming to Terms with Copyright”, in a collection
published by Irwin Law.
Student Coordinator: Prae Kriengwatana (PraeKriengwatana at osgoode.yorku.ca)

Dr Giuseppina D'Agostino
Assistant Professor