[Air-L] Research about Open Access repositories

Roxana Theodorou roxana at ionio.gr
Tue Nov 18 23:25:04 PST 2008

Dear all,

My name is Roxana Theodorou and I am a Phd candidate student and guest
lecturer in Information Science and Librarianship at the Ionian University,
Dpt of Library and Archive Science in Greece. In the line of my theses I am
conducting a research concerning open access institutional repositories and
how individual researchers feel about them.

I would like to ask you to give a few minutes of your time to fill in the
attached questionnaire. It is very sort and Iit should take about two
minutes to complete it.

You can find the questionnaire here
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=UvKiPEVx8eCc0UV1aBsW_2bA_3d_3d>
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=UvKiPEVx8eCc0UV1aBsW_2bA_3d_3d

Thank you in advance for your time

Sincerely yours

Roxana Theodorou

Ionian University

Department of Archive and Library Science

Corfu, Greece