[Air-L] Personality & YouTube Survey

Dominic Yeo skyrock at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 19:37:54 PDT 2008

Dear everyone,

I'm currently doing a study on the role of personality in the use of
YouTube. The survey does not ask for any personally identifiable
information and has been approved by the social and developmental
psychology ethics committee at Cambridge University. It takes 10-15
minutes to complete. The only requirement is participants must have
used YouTube in some form or another. I would greatly appreciate your
assistance in taking some time in participating and publicizing the
survey.

http://camsocialscience.qualtrics.com//SE/?SID=SV_54GsO0wJ5NZxZOc&SVID=Prod

Thanks!

Dominic Yeo