[Air-L] Popularity of various blogging services

Sarah Michele Ford ford at soc.umass.edu
Mon Sep 22 09:59:30 PDT 2008

Hi all,
I’m trying to find out how my sample of bloggers compares to others in
terms of the blogging services they use (i.e., what percentage are
using LiveJournal versus Blogger versus MT/Typepad, and so on).  Can
anyone point me to other studies that break down their bloggers by
service, or to reports about which services are the most popular?  I
already have the 2006 Pew report on bloggers but I would love to be
able to compare my numbers to more than just that group.

Thanks!
Sarah Ford
Sarah Michele Ford
Department of Sociology