[Air-L] Persuasive Technology Texts

Michelle Glasheen glasheen.michelle at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 00:39:47 PDT 2008

Hi all

I'm new to this just starting a research masters in psychology, looking into
the area of persuasive technology particularly persuasion through mobile
phones. I'm wondering if anyone could suggest some readings for me. I've
read B.J. Foggs Persuasive* *Technology: Using Computers to Change What We
Think and Do and Mobile Persuasion. I've also looked at the papers
from the three
International Conferences on Persuasive Technology.

If people could give me some suggestions I would greatly appreciated it.

Thanks

Michelle