[Air-L] Study Finds That Online Education Beats the Classroom

Akesha akesha at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 19:56:13 PDT 2009

I agree that is an excellent resource.
I also would recommend Ko, S., & Rosen, S. (2001). Teaching online: A
practical guide. Boston: Houghton Mifflin.  It does a good job detailing
pedagogical practices that can help when implementing an online classes.

Kindest Regards,

Akesha Horton

follow me at http://twitter.com/akesha

the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has..." - Margaret Mead