[Air-L] Master's Research Survey Request

Kristi Scott k_nscott at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 07:16:05 PST 2009

Hello everyone,

I am doing some research for my master's thesis examining the Second Life avatar and real world self. The purpose of this research study is to better understand the personality of the real world self and primary avatar. If you could take a few minutes of your time to take this survey it would be incredibly helpful to my research. Also, please feel free to circulate the link as I'd like to get as many respondents as possible.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Nyu9US_2b1sE98ZOmEWojwqg_3d_3d

Thank you!
Kristi Scott
'Kady Whybrow'