[Air-L] IR 10.0 keynotes announced!

Susanna Paasonen susanna.paasonen at helsinki.fi
Fri Jan 9 03:58:50 PST 2009

Dear all,

I'm extremely happy to announce that the keynotes for Internet Research
10.0 - Internet:Critical have been confirmed.

The general themes for the three plenary sessions are:

- "Critical technologies" (Thursday, 8 October) with Siva Vaidhyanathan
(University of Virginia) as keynote and Ken Hillis (University of North
Carolina at Chapel Hill) as discussant

- "Critical theories" (Friday, 9 October ) with Wendy Hui Kyong Chun
(Brown University) as keynote and Jenny Sundén (Royal Institute of
Technology, Sweden) as discussant

- "Critical practices" (Saturday, 10 October) with Megan M. Boler
(University of Toronto) as keynote and David Silver (University of San
Francisco) as discussant

More info on the speakers is available on the conference web site:
http://ir10.aoir.org/?page_id=99#top

As organizers, we are very excited about our group of speakers and the
way things are shaping up. Our paper and abstract submission system is
not quite up and running yet but will be shortly. Will keep you posted!

with all best,
Susanna

Susanna Paasonen
Helsinki Collegium for Advanced Studies