[Air-L] Political discussion groups online

anna annclub1 at rambler.ru
Wed Jan 28 05:53:44 PST 2009

Dear all!

I am doing the research in the field of Language of CMC and mainly I am
studying political discussion groups online.  As a sample study I am
using data from the BBC forum Have your say.

I am wondering if you know any research done in this field, from
different perspectives. Mostly I am interested in the evolvement of
political talk online and its characteristics.

Thank you very much for your help in advance! I would be happy to post
my findings here !

Anna Ivanova
PhD Student, University of Seville,
Spain