[Air-L] New media and public vs. private space

Janet Sternberg janet.sternberg at nyu.edu
Tue Jun 23 06:31:58 PDT 2009

Greetings,

I reviewed literature on space and place from a media ecology
perspective in my 2001 PhD dissertation, "Misbehavior in Cyber Places:
The Regulation of Online Conduct in Virtual Communities on the Internet"
(see Chapter 2 in particular). The dissertation is available from
ProQuest/UMI in both printed and electronic form (PDF file) at
http://wwwlib.umi.com/dissertations/fullcit/3022160

Regards to all,
Janet

Janet Sternberg, Ph.D.