[Air-L] high-Quality Video Recording And Editing with Skype (Meryl Krieger)

Ulrike Kachel u.kachel at griffith.edu.au
Fri Oct 30 15:43:24 PDT 2009

I haven't used skype recording, but there are some other products out
that might be worth a look:

At 11:11 AM +1300 31/10/09, air-l-bounces at listserv.aoir.org wrote:
>Thank you for passing that along, Meryl - I haven't used it, but was just
>yesterday wondering how to record skype convos for interview purposes.
>I may have the chance to use it in the next week or so, but I also would be
>very interested to hear what others think of the app., if they've used it
>PhD Candidate
>Media and Communication
>University of Canterbury
>New Zealand
>The Air-L at listserv.aoir.org mailing list

Ulrike Kachel
PhD Candidate
Department of Tourism, Leisure, Hotel and Sport Management
Griffith Business School
Gold Coast campus
Griffith University  Qld 4222 Australia

Location: Room 2.08, G27 building