[Air-L] high-Quality Video Recording And Editing with Skype (Meryl Krieger)

Meryl Krieger meryl.krieger at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 16:02:48 PDT 2009

Is Skypecap free or paid? Can't quite tell - looks like there's some kind of
hook built in (at least I assume it - all of the ones I've seen have
something!)

Meryl

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 6:43 PM, Ulrike Kachel <u.kachel at griffith.edu.au>wrote:

> I haven't used skype recording, but there are some other products out that
> might be worth a look:
>
> http://www.ecamm.com/mac/callrecorder/
> http://www.pamela.biz/en/
> http://www.skypecap.com/
>
> Regards,
>
> Ulrike
>

> At 11:11 AM +1300 31/10/09, air-l-bounces at listserv.aoir.org wrote:
>
>> Thank you for passing that along, Meryl - I haven't used it, but was just
>> yesterday wondering how to record skype convos for interview purposes.
>> I may have the chance to use it in the next week or so, but I also would
>> be
>> very interested to hear what others think of the app., if they've used it
>> already.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Tessa
>>
>> PhD Candidate
>> Media and Communication
>> University of Canterbury
>> New Zealand

>> http://www.aoir.org/
>>

> --
> Ulrike Kachel
> PhD Candidate
> Department of Tourism, Leisure, Hotel and Sport Management
> Griffith Business School
> Gold Coast campus
> Griffith University  Qld 4222 Australia
>
> Location: Room 2.08, G27 building
>
> Phone: 07 5552 8084
> Fax: 07 5552 8507
> Mobile: 0416 095 196
> Email: u.kachel at griffith.edu.au

J. Meryl Krieger
Ph.D., Folklore & Ethnomusicology
Associate Instructor, Indiana University
Adjunct Instructor, Ivy Tech Community College