[Air-L] the case for critical commons

Jankowski nickjan at xs4all.nl
Wed Feb 3 04:59:55 PST 2010

Giorgos:

I will be 'playing' and addressing one of the versions of the video
meme during a graduate-level seminar later this semester in
Ljubljana, Slovenia, and will share the reactions with you and Alex
afterwards if of sufficient substance. I am also very appreciative
Alex took the trouble to compile (many of) the contributions to the
thread - thank you!

Nick
Nicholas W. Jankowski
Visiting Fellow
Virtual Knowledge Studio for the Humanities and Social Sciences
Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences
Amsterdam, NL

nickjan at xs4all.nl
www.virtualknowledgestudio.nl
(2009):