[Air-L] the case for critical commons

Nick Lalone nick.lalone at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 07:53:02 PST 2010

It is interesting to see this meme coming up some 3 or 4 years after it
began (downfall released in 2004, WoW video perhaps the first incarnation of
this meme around the time of Burning Crusade's release). Constantin(e?)
films used to go around and send take-down messages for Youtube: . It seems
that they have either given in to the meme or stopped paying attention. That
Hitler is getting reduced to some sort of cartoonish version of himself is
an interesting thing that the internet seems to have brought us. My personal
favorite of the Hitler thing is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4Wa_br39GU

Racial stereotypes in Memes that become popular would be a really
interesting topic for a paper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubmX-Xg1bAQ is probably the most concentrated
collection of them.

Nick LaLone