[Air-L] political web sites

Daria Santucci webcampaigning.lab at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 02:13:23 PST 2010

Dear Anna,

I wrote a chapter of a book that you might find useful:

Baringhorst, S. - Kneip, V. - Niesyto, J.
2009 *Political campaigning on the web*, Transcript Verlag: Bielefeld

You can find it on Google
Books<http://books.google.it/books?id=o_0S9aF--3IC&printsec=frontcover&dq=%22political+campaigning+on+the+web%22&source=bl&ots=eNo2y8obl6&sig=x4858X10fPuzKdX0cF4XhWaBMgs&hl=it&ei=HZ1qS9i8IaSKmwOuqbX3BA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CAcQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=&f=false>
.

Good luck with your research,

Daria

--
Daria Santucci
Professor of Web communication Semiotics

twitter dariatweet
skype dariaonline