[Air-L] Online Dating Studies

Erhardt Graeff erhardt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 20:45:22 PST 2010

I'm preparing to co-lead a core conversation at SXSW on online dating
websites and trends. We've been looking at academic work like Judith
Donath's as well as the more cheeky but practical research on the OkTrends
blog from OkCupid. Does anyone know of good case studies of particular
online dating websites, or historical studies of trends in online dating?
Sources focusing on website design as well as sociological and psychological
aspects would all be helpful.

Additionally, any questions about online dating sites and culture that you
might be interested in exploring the answers to, or simply discussing, would
be great.

Thanks,
Erhardt

----