[Air-L] Online Dating Studies

live human.factor.one at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 11:37:48 PST 2010

Perhaps that the web is now encompassing mobile applications that
integrate real life location: case in point someone mentioned Grindr.
Sometimes the online interaction is just there to initiate real life
'dating' or other kinds of interaction. Here's a well written article
on one gay man's experience with the Grindr app entitled, 'Sex in the
Time of GPS':
http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-02-01/sex-in-the-time-of-gps/

-Sharon