[Air-L] Does anyone have access to

scott at scottmacleod.com scott at scottmacleod.com
Wed Jan 13 18:29:11 PST 2010

  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }Hi
Monica,
 This journal and these papers are now accessible from
webnographers.org, as well -
http://www.webnographers.org/index.php?title=Journals [1] - and -
http://www.webnographers.org/index.php?title=Papers [2]
 With friendly greetings,
 Scott
 http://scottmacleod.com
 http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/World_University
 http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/Media_Studies
 On Wed 13/01/10  4:01 PM , Monica Barratt tronica at gmail.com sent:
 Thanks everyone. I now have the pdfs!
 Kind regards,
 Monica
 2010/1/12 Monica Barratt
 > Hi everyone
 >
 > Does anyone have access to "International Journal of Web Based
 > Communities"? I'd love to be able to read the full-text of the
following
 > three articles, but unfortunately do not have access to this
journal.

 > ten Thij, E., & van de Wijngaert, L. (2007). Validation of success
factors
 > for dance community sites: Towards a model for predicting
appreciation of
 > online community websites. International Journal of Web Based
Communities,
 > 3, 283-299.
 >
 > Schmitz-Justen, F. J., & Wilhelm, A. F. X. (2007). An empirical
study of
 > factors impacting on knowledge processes in online forums:
Structural
 > equation modelling analysis and results. International Journal of
Web Based
 > Communities, 3, 252-270.
 >
 > Kosonen, M. (2009). Knowledge sharing in virtual communities a
review of
 > the empirical research. International Journal of Web Based
Communities, 5,