[Air-L] Cell phone is EU

Ted Coopman ted.coopman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 08:45:29 PDT 2010

I was hoping to get some advice for the best way (cheapest) to maintain
mobile phone access while in Europe for AoIR. I have an old Razr (waiting
for Verizon to get the iPhone since my ATT reception sucks at my house).

I seem to recall you can get a different sim card or upgrade your service
for while, but was thinking of picking up a disposable mobile or maybe
buying minutes with an access card.

At any rate, any advice on staying connected would be appreciated. Feel free
to contact me off list.

Ted M. Coopman Ph.D.
Department of Communication Studies
Department of Television, Radio, Film, & Theatre
San Jose State University