September 2010 Archives by thread
Starting: Wed Sep 1 01:37:41 PDT 2010
Ending: Thu Sep 30 17:54:06 PDT 2010
- [Air-L] Mobile Digital Interactive Storytelling 2nd cfp - New Review of Hypermedia and Multimedia
Cunliffe D J (AT)
- [Air-L] Any online general education courses
- [Air-L] Permission to reproduce webpages?
- [Air-L] "If pictures of you naked end up on an internet site"....
Mary K. Bryson
- [Air-L] Invitation: Lift at Weimar - Sustainable Interaction with Food, Technology, and the City
- [Air-L] For the Air-L digest
Meng Yoe Tan
- [Air-L] christianity online
- [Air-L] Air-L Digest, Vol 74, Issue 2
- [Air-L] Mobile Life 2010: Call for Practice Talks and Participation
Prof. I. Kushchu
- [Air-L] MP3 web player/streaming
- [Air-L] Twitter as a recruitment tool
- [Air-L] Best practices for e-learning
- [Air-L] Statement on fair use
- [Air-L] Call for Applications: CCI PhD Research Opportunities in 2011
- [Air-L] CfP Edited Collection: New Technologies and the Changing Landscapes of Leisure
Mariek Vanden Abeele
- [Air-L] Invite to IGF Workshop - Innovative Internet Governance Ideas and Approaches - An Open Discussion Space
- [Air-L] THATCamp Cologne, September 17/18, University of Cologne, Germany
- [Air-L] CFP: Game Studies Area of the Popular Culture Association/American Cultrue Association National Convention
- [Air-L] Professionalization Website
Jonathan Sterne, Dr.
- [Air-L] [cultstud-l] Professionalization Website
- [Air-L] Blogbots at large?
Stephen J Cavrak Jr
- [Air-L] Theories of computer networks
- [Air-L] Do these online transparency, participation indicators jive?
- [Air-L] Narratives in Games
- [Air-L] Theories of computer networks (Holly Kruse)
yannbona at molekulab.net
- [Air-L] New Book: Gaydar Culture
- [Air-L] Air-L Digest, Vol 74, Issue 9
- [Air-L] Just out: Tom Apperley, Gaming Rhythms: Play and Counterplay from the Situated to the Global
- [Air-L] Fwd: [CSL]: Privacy (Communication & Digital Culture/PCA)
- [Air-L] Interactive Media Asst. Prof. at Quinnipiac
- [Air-L] Information Technology and Society: Course in Second Life
M. Deanya Lattimore
- [Air-L] Call for book reviewers about digital ethics - pls forward
- [Air-L] CFP for Special Training Issue of the Journal of Rhetoric, Professional Communication and Globalization
- [Air-L] FW: [edem] CFP: Conference for e-democracy, e-participation and e-voting
- [Air-L] CFP – Zombies in the Academy book anthology
- [Air-L] FW: Blogpost: Open Data: Empowering the Empowered or Effective Data Use for Everyone?
- [Air-L] International Literacy Day (8 September): from UNESCO
- [Air-L] Tenure Track Asst Professor position
- [Air-L] UW-Milwaukee IMLS-Funding Opportunity for New PhD Students
- [Air-L] FW: FW: [JoCI] New Issue: Special Double Issue: Gender in Community Informatics
- [Air-L] CFP: Workshop on IS and Environmentally Sustainable Development
- [Air-L] A History of the Internet and the Digital Future (release date)
- [Air-L] Tools for Twitter
- [Air-L] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
Siyuan Yin via LinkedIn
- [Air-L] New Sample Available Datasets on PCAT - Coding Comments From YouTube or other Web 2.0 Platforms
- [Air-L] Research on skills supply to the video games and visual effects
- [Air-L] Innovate / Activate, New York Law School, Sept 24-25
- [Air-L] (no subject)
- [Air-L] Voice-recorders or mobile phones for face-to-face interviews with young people?
Leurs, K.H.A. (Koen)
- [Air-L] Yahoo Groups Remodelling with Facebook interface
- [Air-L] Fwd: CfP CeDEM11 - Conference for e-democracy, e-participation and e-voting, 5-6 May 2011, Danube University Krems, Austria
- [Air-L] Fwd: Reminder: "WikiBrands - The Publishing Journey - Mike Dover & Sean Moffitt" is tomorrow, Tuesday, September 14, 2010 6:30 PM!
Martin at Cleaver.org
- [Air-L] Toronto, Canada: "WikiBrands - The Publishing Journey - Mike Dover & Sean Moffitt" is tomorrow, Tuesday, September 14, 2010 6:30 PM!
Martin at Cleaver.org
- [Air-L] PostDoc Position, France Telecom R&D, Social Networks analysis
- [Air-L] Learning Analytics & Knowledge: February 27-March 1, 2011 in Banff, Alberta
- [Air-L] Eat, Cook, Grow: Ubiquitous Technology for Sustainable Food Culture in the City
- [Air-L] Two job postings in Media and Cultural Studies at University of Wisconsin, Madison
- [Air-L] Conference roomie?
Johnson, Thomas J
- [Air-L] APSA IT and Politics book award
Wright Scott Dr (PSI)
- [Air-L] polymedia
- [Air-L] Reminder + registration fee information: Games Research and Ethics Workshop, Aarhus University, 25-26 October
- [Air-L] minor correction
- [Air-L] Copyright, Culture, Creativity, and the Commons>>special issue of C&C now available!
martine courant rife
- [Air-L] DML2011 Call for Proposals "Designing Learning Futures"
- [Air-L] recording and transcribing
- [Air-L] Liberal arts colleges and new media
- [Air-L] CFP Fanpires
- [Air-L] Online learning environments
- [Air-L] University of Minnesota seeking assistant professor of strategic communication
- [Air-L] eHR-KM 2011: First International Workshop on Knowledge Management and e-Human Resources Practices for Innovation
- [Air-L] cfp CeDEM11 Conference for e-democracy, e-participation and e-voting 5-6 May 2011, Danube University Krems Austria
- [Air-L] Cell phone is EU
- [Air-L] CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS: Video Vortex Amsterdam - March 11-12, 2011
- [Air-L] CFP: International Conference on Latin American Cybercultural Studies
- [Air-L] New book announcement - News Online: Transformations and Continuities
- [Air-L] Where the term "social media" comes from?
- [Air-L] TT Assistant Professor of Health Communication
Kris M. Markman
- [Air-L] Inaugural issue of www.audiovisualthinking.org now launched!
- [Air-L] New Media and Public Relations Position
- [Air-L] University of Kentucky - GIScience Asst/Assoc Prof. Position
- [Air-L] Virtual worlds as not just a new medium
CarrieLynn D. Reinhard
- [Air-L] Reminder: [CFP]: The Changing Dynamics of Scientific Collaborations at HICSS (due October 1)
- [Air-L] Virtual worlds as not just a new medium (CarrieLynn D. Reinhard)
- [Air-L] A survey regarding computer/video game play
Jinghui (Jove) Hou
- [Air-L] After: "Internet, Politics, Policy 2010: An Impact Assessment" Conference
- [Air-L] New Book: Good Faith Collaboration: The Culture of Wikipedia
- [Air-L] use caution with twitter this morning
- [Air-L] fellowships in 'Public knowledge: Institutions, Networks, Collectives'
- [Air-L] transcription service
- [Air-L] Yours top 10 : cyber ethnography books
- [Air-L] 9 days left... CfP - AmI2010 - Semantic Ambient Media Experience (SAME) Workshop - deadline 1st Oct.
artur.lugmayr at tut.fi
- [Air-L] Final Reminder - Call for Chapter Proposals: Human Rights and Information Communication Technologies
- [Air-L] Participate in a survey on scholars’ use of social media and get a chance to win Apple iPad
- [Air-L] the birth of the term social media
- [Air-L] Defining the social graph
- [Air-L] Tenure Track Job in Communications/New Media/Digital Culture (Canada)
- [Air-L] Special JeDEM Issue on eParticipation
- [Air-L] How does Facebook find friends?
- [Air-L] Twitter and European MPs
- [Air-L] New Media Job - Univ. Amsterdam
- [Air-L] ir11 schedule
- [Air-L] facebook evidence?
- [Air-L] Non-Code-Centric Texts in Introductions To Computer Science?
- [Air-L] cultural/political studies on Reverse Engineering ?
- [Air-L] 'Cybercrime' Call for Papers (Deadline: 30 November 2010)
- [Air-L] Social Research Using Digital Trace Data - ACSPRI Methods Conference - Sydney, Dec 2010
- [Air-L] Air-L Digest, Vol 74, Issue 31
Campbell, W. Gardner
- [Air-L] Announcing Speakers of Mobile Life Conferences In Brighton, UK
Prof. I. Kushchu
- [Air-L] Researchers in the privacy field
- [Air-L] IR 11.0 Program?
David J. Phillips
- [Air-L] Faculty position - University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Bates, Benjamin J
- [Air-L] Open positions at MIT
- [Air-L] job announcement from UW Tacoma
Mary L. Gray
- [Air-L] DOC RFC: Global Free Flow of Information on the Internet
- [Air-L] IR.11 Program
- [Air-L] e-Research Ethics - Upcoming Workshop in Amsterdam
- [Air-L] Active citizenship + Prefecture and Offices responsible for police force
- [Air-L] Free PCAT Webinar - Tuesday October 5, 1:00 PM EST
- [Air-L] Measuring mood online
- [Air-L] Graduate programs for "internet studies"?
- [Air-L] Devin, et al
- [Air-L] Sadie Plant, On the Mobile
- [Air-L] Digital Anthropology
- [Air-L] Mental Health Toughness Online and Mobile Tool Audit
- [Air-L] Looking at job postings: Any advice?
- [Air-L] Sustainable E-participation
- [Air-L] Schedule for IR11
- [Air-L] Replies to Turkle's How Computers change the way we think
- [Air-L] Fwd: Faculty Position Openings at SILS, UNC at Chapel Hill
- [Air-L] danah's response - Graduate programs for Internet studies
Last message date:
Thu Sep 30 17:54:06 PDT 2010
Archived on: Thu Sep 28 20:21:40 PDT 2023
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).