[Air-L] For the Air-L digest

Tim Laquintano tlaquintano at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 13:51:29 PDT 2010

Rob Howard at the University of Wisconsin has a book coming out quite soon
from NYU press. I think it is called _Digital Jesus_. It's about a
fundamentalist online community. I'm not sure of the exact release date but
it should be helpful to you.

Cheers,

Tim Laquintano
Assistant Professor of English