[Air-L] job announcement from UW Tacoma

Mary L. Gray qcentral at indiana.edu
Tue Sep 28 14:59:01 PDT 2010

Hey all,

Forwarding a post for a really interesting position in an up-and-coming dept.
Best,
Mary
____________________________
Mary L. Gray, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Communication and Culture
Affiliate Faculty, Gender Studies
Adjunct Faculty, American Studies
Adjunct Faculty, Anthropology
Indiana University
800 E. 3rd Street
Bloomington, IN 47405

Email: mLg at indiana.edu
Phone: 812-855-4379
Fax:  812-855-6014

BLOG for "Out in the Country, Youth, Media, and Queer Visibility in Rural America" (NYU Press 2009)
@ http://www.QUEERCOUNTRY.org

Begin forwarded message: