[Air-L] Schedule for IR11

Mathias Klang klang at ituniv.se
Thu Sep 30 02:14:32 PDT 2010

  Hi,

Apologies for cross-posting

Just a short mail to let you all know that the full (but preliminary)
conference program is now available online.

At present the schedule consists of a shorter overview (3 pages) and a
full program (25 pages). There are links from the conference site but
the direct links to the documents are
http://techrisk.se/wp-content/uploads/aoir/Full_overview.pdf for the
overview and
http://techrisk.se/wp-content/uploads/aoir/Fullprogram.pdf for the full
schedule. The documents are at present under my own domain (techrisk.se)
since this was the quickest and most reliable way to go but copies will
be deposited on the AOIR conference site asap.

For those among you who tweet I want to remind you that the conference
account is @ir_11, the hashtag is #ir11 (my own account is @klang67).

Please let me know if there is anything odd about the documents or if
there is anything you need to know about Göteborg, the conference or
other stuff.

Looking forward to meeting you all soon

Mathias

--