[Air-L] [E-Voting.CC] EVOTE2012: Challenges for Electronic Voting - Transparency, Trust and Voter Education - Submit your papers!

Manuel Kripp m.kripp at e-voting.cc
Mon Dec 19 01:25:57 PST 2011

Dear all,

My apologies for multiple emails.
>From 11-14 July 2012, the EVOTE2012 will take place in Castle Hofen in Bregenz, Austria.

The submission system for the EVOTE2012 conference is open!
We are using easychair for the submission and the review of submitted papers.

Submit your papers directly at https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=evote2012.
You may have to register first for Easychair to be able to submit a paper.

The theme of the EVOTE2012 is "Challenges for Electronic Voting - Transparency, Trust and Voter Education"

Please note the important deadlines:
- Submission deadline of papers: 3 February 2012
- Review deadline: 2 March 2012
- Notification of acceptance 26 March 2012
- Final paper submission 20 April 2012

Key facts for submitting:
- Double-spaced
- 3500-4500 words excl. abstract, figures, references
- Word or PDF format only

Further information in the author's guidelines available for download http://www.e-voting.cc/files/EVOTE2012_authors_guidelines.

We kindly ask you to use only the provided template for submissions which is aligned with the Gesellschaft for Informatik.
You can download the template here http://www.e-voting.cc/files/EVOTE_word_template_LNI-english.

Every full paper submissions will be subject to a double-blind review. Please submit only anonymous submissions (with no reference to the authors). Submissions that do not comply with the guidelines or requirements will not be accepted.

Following the tradition of the last conferences, the proceedings will be published in the LNI Series.
We would like to thank the Gesellschaft for Informatik and Prof. H. C. Mayr for the great support in publishing the articles.

We are looking forward to your contributions and if you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at office(at)e-voting.cc

Yours sincerely,
Manuel Kripp
On behalf of the E-Voting.CC Team

Important downloads:

Author's guidelines: http://www.e-voting.cc/files/EVOTE2012_authors_guidelines
Template for submissions: http://www.e-voting.cc/files/EVOTE_word_template_LNI-english
Call for Papers: http://www.e-voting.cc/files/EVOTE2012-CfP-2

--

Manuel J. Kripp
Managing Director

E-Voting.CC GmbH
Competence Center for Electronic Voting and Participation
Pyrkergasse 33/1/2
A-1190 Wien

Phone: +43 1 3193950
Fax: +43 1 3193955
Mobile: +43 676 9697 962
Skype: manuelkripp
E-Mail: m.kripp at e-voting.cc
Web: http://www.e-voting.cc

--

P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to!

This e-mail is confidential and for the addressee only.

This e-mail is confidential and may also contain privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised to read, print, save, process or disclose this message. If you have received this message by mistake, please inform the sender immediately and delete this e-mail, its attachments and any copies.
Any use, distribution, reproduction or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited and the person responsible may incur penalties.
Thank you!