[Air-L] Advice on Social Media Activism Related conferences with CFP

Suheil Dahdal Suheil.Dahdal at uts.edu.au
Tue Jul 5 21:16:10 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I’m a PHD student at University of technology Sydney, my research topic is “the Role of Social Media in Participatory Political Activism”

I’ve just written an 8000 words paper about “Social Media & the Arab Spring” and I would love to present it in a conference, I’ve been Googling for a suitable conference with no luck, anyone on the list can help me in suggesting a good conference/journal?

Any help would be great,

Suheil.

Suheil Dahdal
Suheil.dahdal at uts.edu.au
Communication Department
University of Technology, Sydney

UTS CRICOS Provider Code: 00099F
DISCLAIMER: This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or
attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
this message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the
sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of the University of Technology Sydney.
Before opening any attachments, please check them for viruses and defects.

Think. Green. Do.