July 2011 Archives by thread
Starting: Fri Jul 1 02:25:11 PDT 2011
Ending: Sat Jul 30 15:05:11 PDT 2011
- [Air-L] Researcher position available in SoNet at FBK, Trento, Italy about social side of Wikipedia
- [Air-L] CFP: Youth, Media, and the Politics of Change in North Africa
- [Air-L] Fwd: Call For Papers. Annual Symposium Global Internet Governance Academic Network (Giganet), Nairobi, Pre-IGF Symposium
- [Air-L] Egypt: The First Internet Revolt?
- [Air-L] Now Egypt paper has a URL
- [Air-L] Content of tripleC: Journal for a Global Sustainable Information Society, Volume 9, Issue 1
christian.fuchs at uti.at
- [Air-L] by-lines for online data
Mark D. Johns
- [Air-L] CFP Staging Illusion: Digital and Cultural Fantasy
- [Air-L] CFP Open Government and Open Information
- [Air-L] FW: [New post] Are the Open Data Warriors Fighting for Robin Hood or the Sheriff?: Some Reflections on OKCon 2011 and the Emerging Data Divide
- [Air-L] Sampling size for content analysis of comments on weblogs
- [Air-L] Fwd: [OERu-EduMOOC] George Siemens: Researching open online courses
- [Air-L] Next Generation Learning Conference 2012
- [Air-L] Why students choose online courses
- [Air-L] Advice on Social Media Activism Related conferences with CFP
- [Air-L] WikiViz 2011: Visualizing the impact of Wikipedia - call for participation
- [Air-L] AoIR Election Results
- [Air-L] NSF funding for social science in jeopardy
- [Air-L] FW: [GIGANET-MEMBERS] Reminder: Call For Papers. Annual Symposium Global Internet Governance Academic Network (Giganet), Nairobi, Pre-IGF Symposium
- [Air-L] CFP: Religion in Cyberspace 2011
- [Air-L] Mok-Wellman-Carrasco Win an Award
- [Air-L] CFP- Picteilín Creative Media Conference 2011 Deadline Exten ded
- [Air-L] question: published on the internet
- [Air-L] Call for Papers, Public Journals
- [Air-L] Fwd: [ciresearchers] FW: The Future of NSF
- [Air-L] Grad student laptop seized at US border
- [Air-L] digital and social media hire
- [Air-L] Summer School: Research on computer-mediated communication in linguistics, 2012
- [Air-L] CFA. TRANS 12 New Uses of Music in Media
MARIA AMPARO LASEN DIAZ
- [Air-L] bear with us, while we think!
- [Air-L] conference eptember 7-8th incouting an internet panel
- [Air-L] Peer production community survey results
- [Air-L] FB vs. Google+ ToS's? Data-mining?
- [Air-L] nice Chronicle story (U.S.) featuring AoIR-ists
- [Air-L] Qualitative Data Repositories
- [Air-L] Wired: Why Open Data Alone Is Not Enough (the "Data Divide")
- [Air-L] Canadian Spam law may be of interest here.
- [Air-L] Google to launch Institute for Internet and Society in Berlin in October
- [Air-L] Content analysis weblog comments
- [Air-L] deception of paypal
- [Air-L] First CfP: Third Joint EM+/CNGL Workshop (JEC2011) 'Bringing MT to the User: Research Meets Translators'
"Венцислав Жечев (Ventsislav Zhechev)"
- [Air-L] Departmnet of Communication hire
- [Air-L] Preliminary Call for Papers MEA Convention June 7-10 2012 Manhattan College, Riverdale, New York
- [Air-L] Research Request: policy design and service design case studies and theses
- [Air-L] FYI webinar SAS text analytics Three real-world examples of text analytics
- [Air-L] FW: [New post] A Data Divide? Data "Haves" and "Have Nots" and Open (Government) Data
- [Air-L] Research fellowship positions, Curtin University
- [Air-L] Looking for reference about babies having a digital identity before they are born
- [Air-L] New report: "Under the Radar: The Contribution of Civil Society and Third Sector Organisations to eInclusion"
- [Air-L] CFP> 7th Annual Social Informatics Research Symposium @ ASIST 10/12/11
- [Air-L] creating online spaces for data collection
- [Air-L] Diaspora invites researchers to conduct studies on social networking users
- [Air-L] AoIR Book Award
- [Air-L] Unlike Us: Understanding Social Media Monopolies and their Alternatives
- [Air-L] Deadline Extension - Selected Papers of Internet Research
- [Air-L] Selected Papers of Internet Research - Editorial Committee and ISSN
- [Air-L] European Immersive Education Summit Call for Papers, Posters and Presentations
- [Air-L] McLuhan at 100
- [Air-L] Twitter Hashtags Cheat Sheet?
- [Air-L] Call for Papers: The 6th International Conference for Internet Technology and Secured Transactions (ICITST-2011)!
g.akmayeva at icitst.org
- [Air-L] Crowdsourcing the latest social media research
- [Air-L] HASTAC V: Digital Scholarly Communication CFP
- [Air-L] CFP: Panel on Media Festivals and Urban Spaces
- [Air-L] Position Available
- [Air-L] Need New Methods Text
- [Air-L] CfP: Marx is Back - The Importance of Marxist Theory and Research for Critical Communication Studies Today
- [Air-L] FW: CfP: Marx is Back - The Importance of Marxist Theory and Research for Critical Communication Studies Today
- [Air-L] What went wrong with Multiply?
- [Air-L] Inclusion of short links in academic publications?
- [Air-L] Draft Conference Schedule Available
Kendall, Lori Sue
- [Air-L] Draft Conference Schedule
Kendall, Lori Sue
- [Air-L] Fwd: University of Washington iSchool Announces Digital Youth Tenure Track Position
- [Air-L] CFP: eCampaigning Forum - Digital Campaigning Knowledge Exchange
- [Air-L] Learning, Media and Technology Special Issue CFP
- [Air-L] Social Innovation Hacktivism: from here to assemblages
- [Air-L] Swinburne Design Factory
- [Air-L] Possible Changes to U.S. IRB Research Oversight
- [Air-L] CFP extended: CyberOrient: Online Journal of the Virtual Middle East
- [Air-L] Georgetown CCT Faculty Hire
- [Air-L] Second CfP: Third Joint EM+/CNGL Workshop (JEC2011) 'Bringing MT to the User: Research Meets Translators'
Венцислав Жечев (Ventsislav Zhechev)
- [Air-L] CFP: Call for contributions for a 'Book' Proposal on The Uses of Transliteracy
- [Air-L] Vote mirroring as a counter-monopoly measure
- [Air-L] 3 additional CITASA-ish sessions (fwd)
Last message date:
Sat Jul 30 15:05:11 PDT 2011
Archived on: Thu Dec 13 21:46:43 PST 2018
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).