[Air-L] question: published on the internet

Jeremy hunsinger jeremy at tmttlt.com
Fri Jul 8 02:53:35 PDT 2011

now I'm just asking for opinions, it is sort of academic trolling,
because i have my opinion, but i don't think i'm going to argue, i
just want to see the plurality of opinions.

when is something published on the internet?

does publishing something on the internet make it public?

does making something public necessarily make it not private?

can private information be published and thus be made public?

--
jeremy hunsinger
Center for Digital Discourse and Culture

()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
/\                        - against microsoft attachments
http://www.stswiki.org/  sts wiki
http://transdisciplinarystudies.tmttlt.com/  Transdisciplinary
Studies:the book series

I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn
how to do it.
-Pablo Picasso