[Air-L] Research Request: policy design and service design case studies and theses

Ken Friedman KenFriedman at groupwise.swin.edu.au
Wed Jul 13 06:19:22 PDT 2011

Dear Colleagues,

This is a research request seeking policy design and service design case studies and theses

If any of you has completed examples of policy design and service design case studies, I would like to have them in digital form. I'd also welcome a citation if you don't have the actual document. In addition, I welcome project reports and other kinds of documents. Anything that sheds light on these issues is welcome.

I also seek PhD thesis projects in policy design or service design. I'll welcome completed copies in PDF format or citations.

Please send these to me offlist at:

kenfriedman at groupwise.swin.edu.au

I will collate all information sent to me and circulate a compilation next week.

Yours,

Ken

Professor Ken Friedman, PhD, DSc (hc), FDRS | University Distinguished Professor | Dean, Faculty of Design | Swinburne University of Technology | Melbourne, Australia | kenfriedman at groupwise.swin.edu.au | Ph: +61 3 9214 6078 | Faculty www.swinburne.edu.au/design