[Air-L] question: published on the internet

Mathieu ONeil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Fri Jul 8 14:33:20 PDT 2011

Probably not the best person to comment on this but IMO unless access to whatever is said is physically restricted - by a password, or encryption, say - then its only private through performative magic or convention, not fact: it can easily become public through reproduction, however small the original audience.
cheers,
Mathieu