[Air-L] Antw: Re: Inclusion of short links in academic publications?

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 20:33:39 PDT 2011

Dear Johan  -

At my uni, they move the papers into a digital repository called bpress. There are digital repositories on the market as well.

Each paper included contains the last draft the researcher submitted for publication which avoids copyright tangles (apparently). Other works included on the page are cleared for copyright by our library staff.

bpress generates its own statistics on how many times each reference (paper or thesis, etc.) has been accessed. So one always knows how many times the paper has been accessed. So do the administrators.

Cheers, Denise

Dr Denise N. Rall, Research Assistant, School of Health & Human Sciences
Exhibitor, Art in Chemistry, NeXT Gallery, Magellan St., Lismore,
Opening Thursday 18 August 18 5-7 PM, On display 8-26 August, 2011
Lismore NSW AUSTRALIA Mobile +(61)(0)438 233344 Fax +(61)(0)2 6624 5380
http://www.scu.edu.au/schools/esm/staff/pages/drall/