[Air-L] Thank you! (was Seeking info about famous internet people *not* from North America)

Sue Thomas Sue.Thomas at dmu.ac.uk
Sat Mar 5 23:30:09 PST 2011

Over the last 24 hours I have had dozens of responses from AOIR and
EASA, both on and off-list, to my question about finding famous internet
people who are not from North America. I really appreciate your
generosity in providing me with a wealth of suggestions and it will take
me some time to go through them all so I apologise in advance if I don't
reply individually for a few days.

In the meantime I'd just like to say a general thank you for your
overwhelming response which once again proves that lists like these,
which are so global and diverse, are immeasurably important.

Thanks again!

Sue

_________________

Professor Sue Thomas

Faculty of Humanities/Institute of Creative Technologies
Clephan 1.01d
De Montfort University

The Gateway

Leicester

LE1 9BH, UK

e: sue.thomas at dmu.ac.uk

t: @suethomas

w: Nature and Cyberspace: stories, memes and metaphors
http://www.thewildsurmise.com <http://www.thewildsurmise.com/>