[Air-L] livening up the audience

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Wed Mar 9 08:48:19 PST 2011

At the forthcoming OII-ICS Internet in the Past Decade conference this
Sept in Oxford, there will be a theatre piece. I'm the Emcee but not the
performer.

Bev Wellman and I did dance a paper presention many years ago #knees
creaked less

And about a decade ago, SOcial Network conference was in NOLA right afte
Mardi Gras which I attended -- and got lotsa beads -- which I threw out
into the audience during my keynote address.

Memories.

  Barry Wellman