[Air-L] Study on International Reporters working across Africa

Paulo Nuno Vicente pnvicente at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 08:06:29 PDT 2011

Dear colleagues,

In the scope of a study on the ongoing transformations in international news
reporting
I'm building an e-mail contact list of news people (professional
correspondents, freelancers,
citizen journalists, etc) working across Africa.

I would like to build a comprehensive database, so that an online survey can
be launched in the
beginning of 2012. In the next stage, I will be doing some in-depth
interviews and spending some
weeks in the field, sharing their daily routines.

Do you have any direct and/or indirect contact that can help this endeavour?
Please accept my very best regards,

Paulo Nuno Vicente
journalist | documentarian | phd student
http://digital-storytelling.net/
+351 96 2056247