[Air-L] men and the internet

Joana Brandão joanabrandao at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 06:22:31 PDT 2011

Open Source Drug Discovery (OSDD) Network | Council of Scientific ...Traduzir esta página

indian iniciative for collaborative drug prouction mediated by computer and internet.
If you get something but men and internet for health researches, this is the scope of a research I am starting, so I would appreciatte tips and suggestion too

Joana Tavares
Mestranda em Jornalismo - UFSC
Laboratório de Pesquisa Aplicada em Jornalismo Digital
Tel.: +55 (48) 3232-4463
Cel.: +55 (48) 9600 8597