[Air-L] Public Sphere Article?

Nathan Stolero stolero at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 06:43:10 PDT 2012

Hey Adam,

Alongside other recommendations that you might get, I would recommend:
Papacharissi, Z., (2002). The Virtual Sphere: The Internet as the Public
Sphere, New Media & Society, 4(1), 5‐23.

In this article that writer discusses the (im)possible transformation of
Habermas' public sphere to web 2.0 technologies and etc.

Nathan