[Air-L] Questionnaire: Use of Physical Spaces and Social Networks for Research

Karen Stepanyan subscribe.karen at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 23 03:38:24 PDT 2014

Apologies for cross-posting

Questionnaire: Tell us where you do your research and get a chance to win
£100 of Amazon vouchers!

http://go.warwick.ac.uk/phdspaces/questionnaire

The PhD Spaces project wants to explore how Research Students (Masters and
PhDs) and Early Career Researchers use physical spaces and online
tools/social networks to conduct their research, collaborate with other
researchers and to communicate their results. Filling out the questionnaire
should take around 15 minutes.

The survey is conducted as part of the PhDSpaces project funded by the
library and the registrar's office at the University of Warwick. The
project is investigating the Physical and Digital needs of postgraduate and
early career researchers.

As part of the project, we're asking Research Masters, PhD students and
Early Career Researchers to fill in an online questionnaire about the
digital research tools/social networks they use, including finding out
about their awareness of the teaching & learning spaces and their
associated social network accounts.

Further information about the PhD Spaces project is available on our
website​.
http://go.warwick.ac.uk/phdspaces

Please let me know if you would like any more information.
Karen Stepanyan