[Air-L] What's your 1 sentence explanation of "Internet Research"

Melissa Nile nile.melissa at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 01:39:13 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Mary and Gabriela, you both present effective edits to my sentence. Thank you.

It is interesting to see how a "simple" definition can evolve and change with collaboration.

Our good old friend, Wikipedia, suggests that Internet Studies is an interdisciplinary field studying the social, psychological, pedagogical, political, technical, cultural, artistic, and other dimensions of the internet and associated information and communication technologies ..."

How accurate do you feel this definition is or, rather, how far removed from that definition we have generated ourselves?

Also, thanks Gordon for a great brain prompt. I had hit a bit of a block on my Honours dissertation and this got my mind right back in the game.

Cheers,
Melissa.