[Air-L] Resources for finding postdocs?

Jennifer Stromer-Galley jstromer at syr.edu
Tue Nov 4 05:35:36 PST 2014

My doctoral students who are searching for postdocs seem to find them in a variety of different places. They're typically posted in the usual job-ad spots, so it sounds like you're covering the ground well. You're probably already watching this, but the Chronicle of Higher Ed is a great resource for job and postdoc postings.

Good luck,
~Jenny