[Air-L] Crowdsourcing a research agenda: open digital badges

Sheryl Grant sherylgrant at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 06:04:39 PST 2014

Hi all,

The Badge Alliance <http://www.badgealliance.org/> research working group
is in the process of crowdsourcing a research agenda on digital badges for
learning. If you have even a sliver of interest or knowledge in badges for
learning, we encourage you to take a few minutes to answer one, some, or
all of the questions in this short survey:

 https://umich.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9vKFoaOoT8HhhJz

We'll be closing the survey on Friday, November 21.

Thanks!

Sheryl Grant
HASTAC, Director of Badge Research
What Counts as Learning: Open Digital Badges for New Opportunities
<http://dmlhub.net/publications/what-counts-learning>
Digital Media and Learning Competition, Director of Social Networking
Duke University, Durham NC