[Air-L] IR15: Important Information About Member-Created Committees

Kendall, Lori loriken at illinois.edu
Fri Oct 24 12:19:41 PDT 2014

Hey folks,

I hope that those of you who attended IR15 had a *great* conference! We had a tremendous amount of creative energy in this year's Association General Meeting and I am looking forward to seeing what it generates.

A note about forming committees: Since these committees are advisory to the Executive Committee, they need to be approved by the Exec. Contact me for procedural information.

Looking forward to seeing you next year in Phoenix!

Lori Kendall
President, AoIR