[Air-L] "Big Data" Tools

Jillana Enteen jillana at jillana.net
Fri Apr 10 08:03:59 PDT 2015

We at my institution have got a list published by our brilliant librarian, Josh Honn. It's no longer being updated (Josh has gone parttime for a while) but there's definitions that are in dialogue with my co-moderated work group Northwestern University Digital Humanities Lab (NUDHL)  & a great list of DH tools such as Scalar & Voyant I use in my classes.
Link:
http://sites.northwestern.edu/guidetodh/

I, like Radhika, teach DH & can't wait to see your collected contributions, Matt! Especially since this nifty resource is no longer growing.

Looking forward to it!

Jillana Enteen | Jillana at jillana.net
J-enteen at northwestern.edu
GSS, As Am, ACS, Co-Convener NUDHL