[Air-L] Intro-level readings on games/gamification?

Lauri Goldkind goldkind at fordham.edu
Mon Apr 13 06:29:27 PDT 2015

This is strictly speaking not an electronic/mobile game at all but squarely
in the social good arena. I'm using it in my classroom next term.

Social Life <http://teachpsych.org/page-1603066>
“C’est La Vie: The Game of Social Life: A Role-Playing Game for Teaching
about Privilege, Oppression, and Intersectionality” (2015)
 Instructor Resource Guide
<http://teachpsych.org/Resources/Documents/otrp/resources/bramesfeld/Bramesfeld_Introduction-FINAL.docx>
(Word document)
 Strategy Game