[Air-L] EVAA 2016 Call for proposals

Sam.Hinton Sam.Hinton at canberra.edu.au
Wed Aug 19 19:03:36 PDT 2015

Electronic Visualisation and the Arts Australasia 2016
Canberra, 5th and 6th March, 2016
http://evaa.com.au/

Extended call for proposals

EVAA is an interdisciplinary conference on visual technologies in culture, the arts and humanities. It is affiliated with EVA London (http://www.eva-london.org/).  We welcome contributions from scholars, practitioners and professionals from fields including digital humanities, computer and information science, design, media, art practice, GLAM and heritage. In all these fields data and its representations are transforming practice and scholarship: this conference is about how we respond to this challenge.

EVAA 2016 has extended the deadline for proposals and is calling for abstracts of up to 300 words for long papers (8 pages), short papers (4 pages), presentations, demonstrations and creative works that engage with the broad conference themes.  Please see the conference web site (http://evaa.com.au/) for more details.

We are offering the option of double-blind peer review for all long and short papers. Reviewed papers will be published in an online volume with an ISBN to qualify for HERDC recognition.

For details on submitting an abstract, please see: http://evaa.com.au/call-for-proposals/

The deadline for abstracts is October 15th, 2015.

Twitter: @evaa2016

—

Dr Sam Hinton
Convenor, Web Design and Production