[Air-L] 20 August Submission Deadline Reminder: International Conference 21-22 October 2015, Scottsdale (Phoenix), Arizona, USA

Susan B. Kretchmer susankretchmer at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 00:08:02 PDT 2015

** Please pass this message on to colleagues, networks, and lists to whom it would be of interest.  Thank you! **

PARTNERSHIP FOR PROGRESS ON THE DIGITAL DIVIDE
2015 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
Creating Connections, Building Bridges: Advancing the
Digital Divide Research, Policy, and Practice Agenda
21-22 October 2015
Arizona State University SkySong
Scottsdale (Phoenix), Arizona USA
http://www.ppdd.org/conferences/ppdd2015/

If you would like to 1) present and discuss your work during PPDD 2015 and have it included in the online PPDD 2015 Conference Proceedings and/or if you would like to 2) provide a Position Paper for inclusion in the PPDD 2015 E-Book, we look forward with enthusiasm to your contribution and ask that you please follow the instructions provided at http://www.ppdd.org/conferences/ppdd2015/cfp/ to submit your work.  In addition, as a major outcome of PPDD 2015, we plan to produce an edited volume of the top papers as well as special issues of our Publishing Partners’ journals on specific themes within the digital divide area.

Deadline to Submit Your Work for Consideration for Presentation: 20 August 2015 11:59 p.m. Hawaii Time
Notification of Acceptance: 27 August 2015

Submissions are welcome from researchers, policymakers, and practitioners at all stages of their careers, from any theoretical and methodological approach, and across multiple disciplines engaged in work that informs issues related to the digital divide.

Deadline to Submit a Position Paper for the PPDD 2015 Conference E-Book: 7 September 2015 11:59 p.m. Hawaii Time

All PPDD 2015 attendees may submit a position paper and all submissions that follow the guidelines provided at http://www.ppdd.org/conferences/ppdd2015/cfp/ will be included in the PPDD 2015 Conference E-Book.

Please share your insights and expertise with PPDD and an unprecedented broad multi-disciplinary coalition of co-sponsoring organizations from academic and practitioner communities, including the United States Department of Commerce National Telecommunications and Information Administration.  Together, we will enrich the dialogue, connect research, policy and practice, and advance the agenda on the digital divide.