[Air-L] 4 yrs fully-funded PhD position in Information Studies, Lund University, Sweden.

Jutta Haider jutta.haider at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 04:28:36 PST 2015

4 year fully-funded PhD position in Information Studies at Lund University,
Sweden.

 We are seeking applications for the position of one doctoral student in
Information Studies at the Department of Arts and Cultural Sciences, Lund
University, Sweden to start 1st September 2015.

 The official call will open 1st of February and close 4 weeks later.
However, we would like to encourage those interested in applying to begin
working on their project descriptions and to update their CVs already now.

 The PhD program is located at the Department of Arts and Cultural Sciences
at the Faculty of Humanities. The research environment is dynamic and
growing with well-established national and international contacts.

 A Swedish PhD education lasts four years full-time. It is fully funded
including wages, social security and entitlement to benefits.

 If you are interested, please contact Prof Olof Sundin for more
information: olof.sundin at kultur.lu.se

 Best regards,
Jutta

-----