January 2015 Archives by thread
Starting: Sun Jan 4 07:53:49 PST 2015
Ending: Fri Jan 16 00:21:56 PST 2015
- [Air-L] Research on YouTube Let's Play
- [Air-L] Please recommend an excellent textbook on " ICT Policy "
- [Air-L] Balancing Business Innovation with Data Protection? Regulating the Digital Age, Oxford, 2015.1.26
- [Air-L] 4 yrs fully-funded PhD position in Information Studies, Lund University, Sweden.
- [Air-L] Digital Mindfulness Conference 18-19 March 2015
- [Air-L] Countering Online Extremism Conference 8-9 April 2015
- [Air-L] When Apps Go Bad - CHI 2015 Workshop CfP - Deadline Extended
- [Air-L] Save the Date – Feb 28, 2015 - Algorithms and Accountability Conference @ NYU Information Law Institute
- [Air-L] Call for applications for Video Editor and Desktop Publisher
- [Air-L] Internet of Things As An Agent for Democracy And Civic Engagement Conference
- [Air-L] Need for Current and Relevant Literature
- [Air-L] CFP for upcoming workshops at CHI and iConference 2015
- [Air-L] Need for relevant publications
obinnaojemeni at yahoo.com
- [Air-L] a new book on radio audiences and participatory cultures
- [Air-L] Fwd: CFP REMINDER: Conference History of Gender in Games (Montreal, Canada)
- [Air-L] Call for Papers, WEBDATANET, 26 – 28 May 2015, Salamanca, Spain -- Deadline January 15
- [Air-L] register now for the 2015 IIPC General Assembly
- [Air-L] List of textbooks on "ICT Policy" recommended by AOIR members
- [Air-L] Knowledge-related practices research [Reading please]
- [Air-L] Event: Open Data, Smart Citizens?
- [Air-L] CfP: The Ethics of Online Research Methods
- [Air-L] Data Power conference abstract submission deadline: 16th January
- [Air-L] Literature on digital comm professionals?
- [Air-L] iConference 2015: EARLY REGISTRATION ends Jan 15!!
- [Air-L] Re law at AoIR
- [Air-L] Call for chapter proposals: Citizen Engagement and Public Participation in the Era of New Media
- [Air-L] 2015 Annenberg-Oxford Media Policy Summer Institute Application Released
Center for Global Communication Studies
- [Air-L] The #WalkMyWorld Project: Open research about social media and identity
- [Air-L] Reproducing brand generated social media content?
- [Air-L] 1/15/2015 1:44:46 AM
- [Air-L] JoPP Issue #6 Disruption and the law out now!
- [Air-L] Final Reminder for Theorizing the Web 2015
Davis, Jennifer Lauren - davis5jl
- [Air-L] Check out my books
- [Air-L] post-doc in Journalism and Political Communication - University of Oslo
Last message date:
Fri Jan 16 00:21:56 PST 2015
Archived on: Tue Jan 29 10:02:03 PST 2019
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).